Air hoists (otherwise known as pneumatic hoists or pneumatic chain hoists) are ideal lifting equipment for use in explosive applications or in tough humid or high temperature conditions.
Our SLVLX series of San-Ei Air Hoists are available in capacities from 3,000kg up to 5,000kg.
- High speed to low speed lift speed can be controlled to meet your works demand
- Simple speed controls with the push button type, speed can be controlled by the touch applied to the button. With the string type, by how the string is pulled.
- The newly introduced unique structure provides a smoother operation, easier handling and direct response
- Light in weight compared with electrical chain blocks of the same capacity
- High durability for use in high temperature and humidity. These can be used in inflammable area and explosion prone area
- Untroubled by unfriendly working conditions – withstands dust, heat, humidity etc
- Sound absorption.
Design Verified by SGS in New Zealand
|Capacity (kg)||Air Pressure (MPa)||Lift Speed (m/min)||Air Consumption (N-mᵌ)||Lift (m)|
|Min. Radius of I-Beam||Air Motor Travelling Speed||I-Beam Size|
|2000mm||10 ~ 15m/min (adjustable)||125, 150, 175mm|
Let us do the heavy lifting for you
Want to learn more about our great range of San-Ei air hoists?
Contact us now and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.