Air hoists (otherwise known as pneumatic hoists) are ideal lifting equipment for use in explosive applications or in tough humid or high temperature conditions.
Our SLVMX series of San-Ei air hoists are available in capacities from 1,000kg up to 2,000kg.
- High speed to low speed lift speed can be controlled to meet your works demand
- Simple speed controls with the push button type, speed can be controlled by the touch applied to the button. With the string type, by how the string is pulled.
- The newly introduced unique structure provides a smoother operation, easier handling and direct response
- Light in weight compared with electrical chain blocks of the same capacity
- High durability for use in high temperature and humidity. These can be used in inflammable area and explosion prone area
- Untroubled by unfriendly working conditions – withstands dust, heat, humidity etc
- Sound absorption.
Design Verified by SGS in New Zealand
|Capacity (kg)||Air Pressure (MPa)||Lift Speed (m/min)||Air Consumption (N-mᵌ)||Lift (m)|
|Min. Radius of I-Beam||Air Motor Travelling Speed||I-Beam Size|
|2000mm||10 ~ 20m/min (adjustable)||100, 125, 150mm|
Let us do the heavy lifting for you
Want to learn more about our range of San-Ei air hoists?
Contact us now and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.