The spade drum handler quickly and easily lifts a 200 litre steel drum without any hydraulic or electronic connections. The driver never needs to leave their seat while lifting and releasing drums.
Secure this attachment to your forklift by winding the handle on the fork pockets to clamp onto the fork tines. Drive forward so the back of the arms are pressed firmly against the drum as this will cause the arms to tightly clamp around the drum. Make sure the arms are beneath rolling hoops on drum sides then simply lift and go.
For simple and safe lifting, handling and transporting of drums, our spade drum handler offers the perfect solution, and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully certified.
- Simple operation convenient and safe
- Designed for 200 litre standard Plastic and Steel drums (with rolling hoops/ribs)
- Lifts transports and deposits drums without the driver leaving the seat
- Jaws that grip with cam pressure that is proportional to the drum weight
- Simply wind the handle tight to clamp the attachment to forks
- Galvanized finish
- Manufactured strictly in accordance with AS 2359
Let us do the heavy lifting for you
Want to learn more about our drum handling forklift attachments?
Contact us now and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.