This aluminium portable foldable (collapsible) gantry crane made by Feltes in Germany is a unique piece of lifting equipment that can be readily moved into difficult confined spaces and assembled in just 5 minutes.
The benefits of portable gantry cranes are clearly apparent in their ability to offer fully customised solutions, for all types of material and equipment handling.
- Foldable lateral stands making the crane easy to move, transport and store.
- Capacity of up to 1,500kg and a lift height up to 4m.
- They can be assembled in 5 minutes and are very light weight so are easy for transportation.
- Can be used in many applications such as; loading trucks and trailers, building motors, driving appliances in and out and for moving/lifting heavy loads in workshops
- Beam lengths available from 2m up to 8m
- The lifting capacity reduces to 1,000kg when the beam length used, is greater than 5m.
Let us do the heavy lifting for you
Stratalign Ltd is the exclusive New Zealand agent for Feltes GmbH. Want to learn more about our foldable gantry crane? Contact us now, and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application. Here at Stratalign Ltd, we are able to offer you, our valued customers premium products, supported by qualified advice as lifting equipment specialists. So not only will you have access to the best product range in the business, but you will also gain technical knowledge.