Often called a ‘come-along’ winch, our manual lever hoists are known for their high quality, simple and easy operation.
Commonplace in maintenance, construction, and general engineering workshops.
- All steel construction
- Grade 100 load chain
- 2000 Cycle Batch Test
- MBL of 400% of WLL
- Sealed Roller Bearings
- Double pawl brake system
- Durable baked enamel paint protection
- Chain guides provide smooth chain operation
- Reversing lever and free-chain wheel provides easy control
- 360°degree handle rotation with short stroke to ratchet loads
- Swivel top and bottom hooks with safety latches are fitted as standard
- Forged and heat treated load hooks with batch traceability and stretch indicators
- Each lever hoist is operationally tested to 150% of the rated capacity and issued with an individual test certificate.
|Length Chain (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Running Test Load (kg)||750||1130||2250||4500||9000||11250|
|Pulling Efforts (kg)||10||14||22||32||34||34|
|Load Chain Dia. (mm)||6||6||8||10||10||10|
|Net Weight (kg)||5.9||6.2||10.8||18.5||32.5||38.0|
Let us do the heavy lifting for you
Want to learn more about our range of manual lever hoists?
Contact us now and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.