The Balken electric crane hoist – three phase, dual speed, is available in 6 different sizing ranging from light 250kg to heavy 5000kg capacities.
- Unique load limiter and motor over-heat protection device for high safety
- Protection class: IP 54 for motor and IP65 for pendant control
- High strength hoist body with a pressed steel structure, light & compact
- Top and bottom hooks are made of high tensile alloy steel
- Strong chain bucket
- Phase error relay is specially designed to prevent the motor from running with an incorrect wire connection
- Dual-speed motor for high efficiency and saving electricity
- Dust prevention and waterproof body
- Limit switch devices are fitted at both top and bottom ends of the load chain
- Emergency Stop switch for safety
Design Verified by SGS in New Zealand
|Lifting Speed (m/min)||7.2/2.4||7.2/2.4||6.9/2.3||6.9/2.3||4.5/1.5||2.7/0.9|
|Motor Power (kw)||0.8/0.27||0.8/0.27||1.8/0.6||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0|
|Rotation Speed (r/min)||2880/960|
|Power Supply||3P 220V-690V|
|No. of chain||1||1||1||1||2||2|
|Spec of Load Chain||ɸ6.3||ɸ6.3||ɸ7.1||ɸ10.0||ɸ10.0||ɸ11.2|
Want to learn more about our Balken electric crane hoist? Contact us now, and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.
Our range of hoists are one of the “must have” gears in your operations, general maintenance, construction, general engineering workshops.