The FSB-09-240 Adjustable Spreader Beam is a unique multi-tasking beam which is designed to lift long loads via the centre single hook point as a ‘Lifting Beam’, or end lifted using a 2 leg chain sling as a ‘Spreader Beam’ with an overhead crane or forklift.
- Can be lifted by Forklift or Crane
- Load connection points are adjustable to 3 positions by moving the extendable arm in position
- The 600mm long slipper pockets allow fast and safe connection to the truck
- Safety pins included, used to securely lock extendable arm in position
- Fitted with 2 safety swivel hooks
- Certified to relevant AS Standards
- Zinc finish on extendable arms, enamel paint finish on main body
|Type||Rated Capacity||Fork Pocket||Unit Weight (kg)|
|Used as a;||Fully retracted (LC@2405mm)||Middle position (LC@3165mm)||Fully extended (LC@3925mm)||Size (mm)||Centre (mm)|
|FSB-09-240||Forklift attachment||5600kg||2900kg||1400kg||185 x 85||900||260|
|Spreader Beam||10,000kg||10,000 kg||10,000kg|
Want to learn more about our adjustable spreader beam? Contact us now, and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.
Selecting the right attachment to suit your specific needs and achieve your goals can be a daunting prospect. Fortunately, you can entrust this process to a reputable company whose mission to its clients makes sound business sense – to lift your productivity and profitability through innovative attachments. Let Stratalign Ltd lift for you.