The CHA-21-340 Drum Rotator is designed to lift and rotate a 205 litre steel drum 360 degrees by an overhead crane or forklift. Rotation of the drum is controlled throughout the operation by the chain driven gearbox which locks the drum in position when the operator stops pulling the chain, preventing dangerous and uncontrolled movements.
- Can be lifted using an overhead crane or forklift
- Suitable for drum rotation up to 3m above ground height
- Empties a standard 205 litre drum with minimal effort
- Rotation carried out via a hand chain
- Eccentric lock secures drum in position
- Locking pin prevents accidental release during tipping cycle
- Large worm drive gearbox provides automatic braking
|Product Code||SWL (kg)||Rotation||Fork Pocket Size (mm)||Fork Pocket Centres (mm)||Unit Weight (kg)||Finish|
|CHA-21-340||400||360 degree||160 x 65||615||75||Zinc|
Want to learn more about our forklift and crane drum rotator? Contact us now, and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.
Selecting the right attachment to suit your specific needs and achieve your goals can be a daunting prospect. Fortunately, you can entrust this process to a reputable company whose mission to its clients makes sound business sense – to lift your productivity and profitability through innovative attachments. Let Stratalign Ltd lift for you.