These forward bin tippers have a safe working load of 1500kg and fits standard forklift tines up to 1070mm x 45mm x 125mm. The nally forward bin tippers are great for both produce storage and accessibility. They create a simple hassle-free job when emptying and stacking storage bins.
- Fast controlled hydraulic tipping action
- Quick and easy fitting or removal from forklift
- Clear view design – does not obstruct vision of tines
- Minimal loss of forklift load capacity
- 135 degree forward rotation ensures complete emptying of bin
- Operator does not leave forklift seat
- Gentle on bins
- Does not affect forklift capacity to handle pallets or stacked bins
- Suitable for a wide range of cubic bin sizes and types
- Robust construction for years of trouble-free operation
- Minimal maintenance
- Safety catch to prevent tipping if bin is not correctly on tines
- Powder coat finish
|Product Code||SWL (kg)||Unit Weight (kg)||Horizontal C of G (mm)||Vertical C of G (mm)|
Want to learn more about our nally bin tippers? Contact us now, and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.
Selecting the right attachment to suit your specific needs and achieve your goals, can be a daunting prospect. Fortunately, you can entrust this process to a reputable company whose mission to its clients makes sound business sense – to lift your productivity and profitability through innovative attachments. Let Stratalign Ltd lift for you.